Bloodlord Expanded Spells:
1st………. Fog Cloud, Inflict Wounds
2nd………. Alter Self, Spider Climb
3rd………. Darkbolt, Animate Dead
4th………. Kiss of Torment, Burning Blood
5th………. Rain of Blood, Break Limb
Beginning at 1st level you have conquered the Dearg-Vampyr, no longer gaining the negative side effects. Your casting takes on changes due to the nature of your new existence. You gain the following effects
- You no longer need food, water or air but you do need to consume blood to sustain your life. You gain levels of exhaustion based on time since you last consumed blood.
- Any effect ddealing extra damage to undead deals extra damage to you but you may not be turned
- You gain a bite natural attack dealing 1d6 piercing damage and is considered magical.
- You cannot cast spells other then cantrips in direct sunlight, but may cast from shade.
- You may spend 15 minutes consuming the entire blood of a fallen foe (Dead or Unconscious) so long as they are no longer than 15 minutes dead. This gives the same effect of a short rest. You may only fully consume the blood of another up to 3 times per day.
- Your movement speed increases 10 feet at night.
- Sunlight Sensitivity: You have disadvantage on attack rolls and on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight when you, the target of your attack, or whatever you are trying to perceive is in direct sunlight. This effect can be nullified if you have correct eye coverage.
At 6th level your eyes turn a bright shade of red, and you learn to melt your opponent’s willpower with but a stare. As an action, select a creature within 30 feet that you can see; that creature must make a Wisdom save against your spell save DC. On a failed save, the creature is charmed or frightened by you (your choice). This effect ends once the creature can no longer see you, is further than 60 feet from you, or takes damage.
A creature that successfully saves against this effect may not be affected by it again for 24 hours.
At 10th level you no longer age, do not suffer the effects of old age, cannot be magically aged, and cannot die from old age. Also if you where to die of exhaustion, you are considered dead till blood comes in contact with you, in which you case you awaken with 5 HP. You also gain resistance to cold and necrotic damage.
At 14th level you have mastered your Vampyr existence. You may now cast up to 3rd level spells in sunlight. At night you also gain advantage on Stealth checks. You may also once per day attempt a Vampyr Grapple. An opponent within reach must make a STR save vs (Proficiency + STR + CHA + 8). On a failed save they become grappled by you and you begin to drain them of their blood. Each turn they remained grappled they take 2d8 necrotic damage and you heal half this amount. Each turn they may attempt to break the grapple vs the same check.